Last updated on 17 August 2023
The domain name https://zeassetz.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform/Website" ) is owned by ZEASSETZ SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and registered as a real estate agent under the Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016 with registration certificate bearing number: A57200022710 and having corporate identity number U70109KA2019PTC127293 and having its registered office at No. 1190, 22nd Cross, HSR Layout, Sector 3, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560102 India (hereinafter referred to as "Company”)
The protection and security of your personal information is our top priority and we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission through the internet.
I. Introduction and Applicability of the Policy
- This privacy statement is applicable to the website and applications of Zeassetz.
- This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide in relation to the use or access of the Platform and the manner in which such information is collected, used, processed, disclosed and maintained.
- This Policy applies regardless of whether you use a computer, mobile phone, tablet, television or any other media or computer resource to access our services. It also applies to those who register on our website/applications in connection with use of our services, or whose data Zeassetz otherwise receives in connection with its services.
- This policy shall apply to all information you provide on the Platform and all information that Zeassetz collects on the Platform including but not limited to any information you upload, emails that you exchange with us and other users and any information submitted by you to us.
- The policy does not apply to, nor does Zeassetz take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third-party either using the Platform or through any links on the Platform or through any advertisements on the Platform.
II. Information Collected
Zeassetz offers an online platform for carrying out transactions that collect such personal data or information so as to process your financial and/or non-financial transaction requests. We may collect information from you, through your use of the Platform or by joining the Zeassetz community on social media websites, or which is provided to one of our marketing partners or through any engagement with Zeassetz. We may collect and process personal information provided by you, including but not limited to:
- Name, Gender, Residential / Correspondence Address, Telephone Number, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Email Address, IP address or Other Personal Information
- Bank account or other payment instrument details
- PAN, KYC, Signature and Photograph
- Any other detail necessary or ancillary for providing services
- Information provided by You on third party Websites and users’ information collected by Zeassetz forms part of the aforementioned websites/web pages from Third party websites.
III. Storage of Your Information
User information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process user information within India and/or outside India subject to compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process user information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard user information with security standards comparable with good industry practices.
IV. Usage Data
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
V. Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processing of Your Information
Zeassetz collects your information solely for the purpose of providing you the products or services that is connected with the function or activity of Zeassetz which includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform you about various products and services offered on our Platform and provide customer support to you.
- To address your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any product or service that you were looking for.
- To send you surveys and marketing communications or facilitate various programs and initiatives launched either by us or third parties which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To facilitate your usage of Platform (what features you like, etc.) and improve our products or services, or any other content on the Platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To review Platform performance, diagnose technical problems and do data analysis to make your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of our Platform.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Platform.
- To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify you.
- To enable us independently or in association with third parties to show you tailored ads that are relevant to you.
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
- To help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services. In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information.
- For any other purpose at the sole discretion of Zeassetz with your consent.
VI. Sharing of the Information
- Zeassetz complies with all Indian Laws applicable and shall cooperate with all law enforcement inquiries in regards to sharing of personal details as and when asked for. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information on the site is authentic. Users are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. Zeassetz shall have no responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
- The information so collected may be shared with the Government of Semi-Government Body, Registrar and Transfer Agents/ Collecting Banks/ KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs) / Custodian, etc. solely for the purpose of processing Your transaction requests or serving you better. The information so collected by Zeassetz shall be shared with any Governmental and/or Judicial Agencies (eg. Police Authorities/investigating agencies like CBI, EOW etc.) or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAS) mandated under law to obtain your information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
- Zeassetz and/or its authorized agents shall not retain or store that information for longer than is required for the purposes, except in cases where the information may be used lawfully or is required under any other law for the time being in force. By agreeing to avail the service offered by Zeassetz, you have agreed to the collection and use of your sensitive personal data or information by Zeassetz . You may always choose to refuse or withdraw your consent to share/disseminate your sensitive personal data or information by contacting the customer care, however, in such an event, you would no longer avail the services of Zeassetz.
VII. Updating or Reviewing Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information
You may upon written request to us review and rectify the sensitive personal data or information provided.
VIII. Reasonable Security Practices for Protecting Information
- Zeassetz uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. Zeassetz cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Zeassetz and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Zeassetz makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Zeassetz shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the user information or any other data, which you share with us or which we have with us if such loss or any damage caused to you because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to us or from your use of the Website will therefore be at your own risk.
- It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of Zeassetz which may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
IX. Access to Information
As per the terms and conditions of use, Zeassetz has the right to restrict access of any user from the Website and the services offered therein ("Restricted User"). With respect to a Restricted User, Zeassetz will delete any or all user information given by the Restricted User. If Zeassetz , by its sole discretion or due to a legal requirement, decides to retain the user information for its records, then Zeassetz will be responsible to safeguard that user Information to such extent as required under applicable law.
X. Links to Other Websites
XI. Children’s information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Zeassetz does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If You think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The IP address of the users might be tracked and information saved in the form of cookies, the user reserves the right to accept / decline the cookies by changing the settings of the browser.Any personal information provided shall not be shared without prior consent with any third party, general information however may be revealed.The user shall be asked to fill in the details while registering only and every effort would be made to secure the information.
- In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (“TRAI”) guidelines, you hereby authorize Zeassetz and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing your information by virtue of their association with Zeassetz to communicate with You through whatsapp, telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication (now available or may be available in future) even if your number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or ndnc.net.
- You also accept that the copyrights of the content in terms of copy or images on this Website belongs to Zeassetz and replicating it in any form either by registered or unregistered channel partners or individuals for any form of communication will be considered violation of the Indian Copyright Act no. 14 of 1957.
XV. Use Of Website
As a condition of your use of the Website or any services on the Website, you warrant to Zeassetz that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Policy. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, store, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- in any way make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
XVI. Reach us
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
You acknowledge that you have all legal rights and lawful authority to share the information with us and further acknowledge that by collecting, sharing, processing and transferring information provided by You, shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to You or any other person.